FRÉD SHELL PARKA
Waterproof and very wearable the FRÉD Shell Parka is inspired by vintage motorcycle coats - hence the dusty green finish. Keep everything within reach with the webbing straps - made to attach keys, pouches or anything to make life easier. Transeasonal, wear over the FRÉD Quilted Coat or wear solo as a shell. Body comfort is paramount thanks to the underarm ventilation holes, mesh underlayer at the back, snaps at the sides and interior leg straps.
Strap yourself in for life's daily ride.
Why it works:
- Fabric composition: 60% recycled polyester and 40% BCI cotton
- Waterproof – water column 5000mm
- Oversized hood with reflective stripe detail on the back
- Tonal snaps at side
- Leg straps in the interior to facilitate movement when the double sided zipper is open
- Adjustable sleeves with mesh straps with snap closure
- Ventilation holes underarm
- Mesh at center back for ventilation
- FRÉD branded yellow pop colour rubber patch at interior bottom of the center front zipper placket
Size & Fitting:
- Size range S/M/L
- Cato is 178cm and wears a size EU38/M for an oversized fit
- Delinho is 183 cm and wears a size EU 38/M for a more regular fit
- FRÉD suggestion: Wear one size larger for a more oversized and relaxed fit
FRÉD Sustainable Pledge: This item was thoughtfully crafted from a blend of 60% recycled polyester and 40% BCI cotton
All sale items are final and are not eligible for refund, exchange, 10% welcome discount or store credit, no exceptions.
VERY happy with the quality and look of the shell parka. I’ve used the parka layered with the quilted coat this winter. It also works perfectly by itself on rainy days. The fit is quite loose (I am a female, 171 cm and have an S). Super fast delivery to Denmark